Job Vacancy - Customer Care
Period: Full time, starting as soon as available.
Work location: Langham, north of Colchester, Essex
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm. One-hour lunch break
Remuneration: Dependent on experience
Leave: 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Reporting to: Ludovic Surina, Head of Private Sales
Mr.Wheeler is a thriving independent and family-led wine merchant whose head office is based within an idyllic countryside business centre benefitting from easy access from Ipswich and Colchester via the A12. Our wine cellar is located just a short drive away and we have further teams located in London and North Yorkshire.
A skilled problem solver with excellent commercial sense, dedicated to providing industry-leading customer service, the successful candidate will take great pride in going the extra mile to help our discerning customers. A genuine enthusiasm for the product will shine through in all dealings with customers, fitting within our broader communications to help take our customers on an exciting journey of wine discovery.
Confidence and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. You’ll need to work well under pressure, using your initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently. Embracing the opportunity to develop wine knowledge will be essential to provide truly excellent customer service.
Main duties (full training for each given):
- Taking orders and queries, listening to customer requirements
- Dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Customer service via email
- Dealing with our couriers, including delivery queries and ETAs, and fielding calls (as part of a team)
- Basic conflict resolution
- Inbound orders from Hotel & Restaurant customers, and regular Corporate orders
General Skills Required:
- Easily able to deliver professional, helpful, high quality service as part of a team.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- An excellent communicator with colleagues and customers.
- Heightened attention to detail.
- A stickler for ‘doing things properly’.
- Competent at conflict resolution in polite and tactful manner
Attitude is Everything
Contact: 01206 713560 or email email@example.com.